Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Melaleuca Product of the Week: No Work

7/14/2009 06:09:00 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
In the back of my mind this week is the thought that I need to clean the bathroom. So I have chosen my highlighted product because it's one that allows me to go a long time between cleanings of said bathroom, specifically the shower. I spray No Work on the walls after a shower or bath and it penetrates soap scum so that it doesn't stick to the walls. No Work makes my job easier and it's non-toxic. Big bonus.

3 comments:

Suki Lotti said...

We get this orange crap. Like iron? Stupid water. No Work doesn't seem to help it. Tub & Tile does if I don't wait too long before it can stain... but for soap scum, it's quite nice.

tal said...

Tub & Tile works really well on the orange crap if you use one of those flat green scrubby thingees. It doesn't scratch, and works better than anything else we used before T&T.

Valerie said...

I just noticed that on the bottle of No Work it says it works best on a clean shower. It keeps it clean but can't clean it very well. Maybe Tub & Tile will be next week's product.