Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

A first for me

7/11/2009 06:43:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Yesterday I took Lara and Genevieve to a little playground by our house. It was a really hot day and nobody was around except for this cute little boy. He saw us playing and came over to say hi, such a cute boy with chubby cheeks and big eyes. He pretty much told me his life story- 8 years old, he likes a cartoon called Baku Balls (or something) and had one of the toys which he showed Lara, he's a yellow belt in Tai Kwon Do, has an older brother, older sister, and younger brother and younger sister, a dad and 3 moms... Eh, what? I asked him more about his moms and he explained that he has a step-mom and she was working at that particular moment and that his other moms were married to each other... Eh, what? I tried to hide my surprise but I had never met someone who actually had 3 moms.

2 comments:

Jamio said...

Very often before you would come down to get us for music class there would be a little girl waiting for therapy with an "aunt" who I was pretty sure was actually Mommy #2.

Valerie said...

I know who you're talking about and she actually is their aunt. (Mommy is a druggie so aunt has custody). I have yet to find out her gender persuasion but I am curious.