Lara is growing up so fast and she is talking a lot nowadays. Here are some funny things she says or does.
1. She sings Jordin Sparks "Battlefield" with me in the car. And she doesn't hold back!
2. While driving home late Saturday night from a very full day at my parent's farm- "Whew, I am soooooo tired."
3. When I play the organ at church, I like to look down into the congregation, find Lara, and give her a smile. This Sunday when I did that, she had a message she wanted me to hear. So she whispered very loudly "Mommy! I want a cookie!"
4. She is into giving compliments at the moment. "Wow, I like your shirt." or "Oh Mommy, your tights are so beautiful!"
5. It's hard to describe how she says certain things. She has these grown-up facial expressions at times when she's talking to us about her day, protesting, or just plain ignoring us. These expressions are complete with eye rolls, head tilts, and shoulder shrugs. She'll be a great teenager.
Pretty soon Vivi will be talking to and I know I'll be posting more quotes in the future!