Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Bathtub Babes

7/06/2009 02:38:00 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
I gave Lara and Vivi a bath at the same time, for the first time, a few days ago. Usually we just pop them in the shower with us, it's much easier that way. But I was by myself because Reed is back at school, and Lara was absolutely filthy from playing outside. So a bubblebath it is! They were having so much fun that I had to run get the camcorder. I know, bad Mommy for leaving them in the tub by themselves. But I literally ran downstairs and ran back up! It was worth it for this cute video!


7 comments:

Melody said...

Oh. My. Gosh. How cute is that???

Ruth said...

That is seriously adorable! It's so cute how Lara can make Vivi laugh so easily. I also want to hear Lara talk more, it's really cute! :)

Lindey said...

So adorable! Awwwww, I miss them a lot!

Jamio said...

That IS so cute! Hi, I have a blog now.

Julee said...

Giggles all around!! Love it!!

Sara said...

So, so cute! Congratulations on your beautiful family!

And, yeah, I bade music farewell, as a profession at least. Didn't make me happy. So I took off for NYC a couple years ago, went to culinary school, and moved up to the mountains. So glad I did!

All the best to you, Valerie! :)

Suki Lotti said...

I finally saw it! (Work doesn't let me see it and I always forgot once I was home.) Even Jared watched it and I didn't make him. Sooo cute.