Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Day 3

5/08/2013 06:56:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

  1. Day 3
    1. Breakfast- Very Berry Smoothie with blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and almond milk
      1. Strawberries are an avoid in this cleanse so I was glad to find a bag of frozen berry mix without them at Meijers.  The smoothie and juice recipes are for 2 servings and it's up to you to decide how to divvy it up through the day.  I've decided that it's best for me just to drink the whole quantity in the morning.  It doesn't taste as good later in the day and I need the oomph to get through my day.
    2. Lunch- Broiled Salmon with roasted asparagus and salad greens
      1. Yuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyyyy.  I used the Salmon Seasoning from Spice House.  I usually like salad either plain or with Ranch dressing (or some other type of creamy dressing).  Since pretty all commercial dressings are out for the cleanse the recipe called for tossing the salad with lemon juice, sea salt, and olive oil.  I gotta say I would do that again!
    3. Dinner- Zucchini Mushroom soup
      1. Actually, I had leftover Pineapple and Avocado Gazpacho so I ate that for dinner.  I was still hungry after the girls went to bed so I whipped up the mushroom soup.  We were given a huge bag of assorted mushrooms so I knew I needed to use them.  Reed hates mushrooms and I can only eat so many solid meals so just sauteing them day after day wasn't a good idea.  I was glad they had this recipe in the Clean book.

1 comments:

Marly C said...

I love these updates! Keep doing them:-)