Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Melaleuca Product of the Week: Nicole Miller's Facial Cleanser

3/03/2010 06:45:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

I had not heard about Nicole Miller until I joined Melaleuca and then I began to see her stuff everywhere. Of course. I believe that Nicole Miller approached Melaleuca to help develop and market her make-up line. You can only buy her cosmetic line through Melaleuca and at her boutiques. Cool!

I originally just stuck to the Melaleuca family bath and body line but I decided that I needed to branch out and try some Nicole Miller. So I recently purchased the hydrating cleanser and I love it. I can definitely feel a difference in my skin tone and clarity. The Nicole Miller line has 3 different types of cleansers and moisturizers for different skin types. I decided that I have combination skin so that's why I bought the hydrating cleanser. Next up, I'm going to get the cleanser. Formula includes aloe, ginseng, and peptides.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Valerie, I use this too and I love it. I'm glad you started using it. :)