Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Sisters

3/12/2010 05:42:00 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Lately Vivi and Lara have been at each other's throats over every little thing. Vivi has finally realized that she can dish out what she's been taking. *sigh*

But there are glimmers of sisterly sunshine that happen every once in a while. Like today when we were having dinner. Lara wanted scrambled eggs and she specifically said she wanted to share with Vivi. Not only did she want to share but she insisted on spoon feeding Vivi herself! It was the cutest picture- Vivi with her mouth wide open and Lara giving her eggs, all the while making Vivi sign "more" and saying things like "Oh, that's such a good girl."

I just think my girls are beautiful :)

5 comments:

Colleen Eve said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big they both are getting - seems like just yesterday Lara was born...

Abbey said...

They are beautiful! Btw...I miss those couches! They are so comfy!

Marly C said...

I think they are beautiful too:-)

Valerie said...

Colleen, just wait. :) Savvy will be one before you know it!

Abbey, I love these couches. Although I'm looking forward to having matching furniture when we get a house. I hope that we'll have a lounging area where we can put the couch because it has sentimental value :)

Daniel Robinson said...

CUTE!!!!!