Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Top 6

4/27/2010 07:30:00 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
I didn't know how good of a songwriter Shania Twain was until tonight. I like her music but I never knew that good songs could be sung any style and still sound good.

My personal favorite and I think the best- Casey James. Lara will be so happy when she watches it tomorrow.
I missed- Siobhan. Too bad, I look forward to her performances and it sounded like it was a good one tonight.
Boring- Michael. *snore*
Didn't agree with the judges- Crystal. I especially liked the mandolin :)
Still thinks he should go home tomorrow- Aaron Kelly. Really, it's time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched this last night and I have to say, Siobhan was TERRIBLE! I'm fairly sure the judges couldn't hear right because she was pitchy all over the place. You really didn't miss much.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Abby. I don't know if it was because the genre wasn't one that was good for her to start with or what, but she just wasn't there.

I'm a fan of Casey, Crystal, and Big Mike, so I hope they make the top 3 :-)

Valerie said...

Yeah, I watched it on youtube later and I wasn't impressed. I'm still peeved that Aaron Kelly is still on but Lara and I are glad Casey is safe :)