Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Top 9

4/06/2010 06:52:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Before I talk about my thoughts here's a story about Lara. She loves Casey James and was excited to watch American Idol tonight so that she could see him. She was sooooo tired after a long day hiking and playing and Casey was one of the later singers. But she stayed up to watch him and was beside herself when he finally sang. And then, when the judges were giving Casey feedback, she fell asleep. :)

Best- Casey James. Looooved it just like Lara.
My personal favorite- Tim Urban. I like that song anyways and he did a really good job with the guitar. By the way, what's up with all the guitar players this year? It's getting kind of old to see guitars every week but Tim did a good job anyways.
Biggest WHAT????? moment- Lee Dewyze. I love bagpipes but that was kind of weird. Still I like him.
Still not a fan- Katie Stevens.
Worst- Aaron Kelly. Either of them could leave tomorrow and I would be fine.

0 comments: