Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

My Surgery plus Cute Videos

1/15/2010 07:15:00 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
I had surgery yesterday. I'm not going into detail but if you want to know what I had removed you can go here. The reason I'm blogging about the surgery is that while I was waiting to go into pre-op I was watching a news show. The big news story, besides Haiti, was Heidi Montag's 10 cosmetic surgeries in one day. First of all, why something so superficial would be mentioned in the same minute as such a catastrophe in Haiti is beyond my understanding. Second, after going through just one surgery and undergoing the recovery right now I would like to know why in the world would somebody voluntarily choose to have 10 stupid surgeries done in one day???? The newsperson mentioned that this must be a form of self hatred and, since she is obviously troubled, instead of seeing a plastic surgeon for help she should see a psychologist. Bingo! Maybe she's addicted to the pain pills... I haven't had to take perscription pain killers yet but I only had 1 surgery. She had 10.

All right, on to something that makes sense. Vivi is cute. She has learned to walk and it's her chosen way to get around. I was going to post a video but I've tried all day and it won't load. So I'll have Reed work on it and post it later.

She is also developing her musical skills just like her big sister Lara. Here Vivi is singing with her Daddy. :)

2 comments:

Sami Dara said...

Soooo Adorable she can sing along!

susette said...

adorable! you guys just have such talented children! :)

so i've awarded you the happy 101! go to my blog to see what that means. lol.