Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Happy 101

1/23/2010 05:08:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
We were given the Happy 101 by our friend, Susette. We will list 10 things that make us happy and then tag a few blogs to give the Happy 101. They MUST, and I say MUST, list 10 things that make them happy and then pass it on. So here goes in descending order.

10- Star Trek
9- Vacations anywhere
8- Chocolate
7- When Reed puts away his clothes without me asking :)
6- Playing Settlers of Catan with family
5- Going to Rita's (Can't wait for Summer!)
4- Getting great deals on anything
3- Going to the temple
2- Music. Especially when Lara sings with me.
1- Lara and Vivi. Face it, they are cute!

We tag the following blogs:
Aaron and Marly
Brown and Serve
Monkey Business
ryan+sam
Nabbey
The Bowman Family
A Work in Progress

Happy Thoughts!

1 comments:

Reed said...

i love all those things too! though i should say that i love it when YOU put away my clothes without asking me to! jk, i love you!