Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Sing-Songs

3/21/2011 04:18:00 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
Geneviève loves to sing. She is known in our family for going through 7different songs in 5 minutes, and other times just making up the most creative lyrics. Yesterday on the way to church she had us all cracking up:

"Frosty the no-man
Was a Jolly, Happy Soul
With a corn pop n' poppin nose
N' twise shwinooota pole!"

And then during sacrament meeting with the opposite of an inside quiet voice,

"Old Mc Donald had two eyes!
EE I EE I OOO!
With a *Blink Blink* here
and a *Blink Blink* there!
Old Mc Donald had two eyes!
EE I EE I OOO!"

It's really hard to remind her to be reverent when she's that cute!

4 comments:

tal said...

She must have inherited the "make up lyrics when we don't know them" from you.

Melody said...

That is so funny! Andrew's not talking quite well enough to sing and have the words come out coherently, but I'm looking forward to moments like that!

Anonymous said...

She and Paige could be best buddies. Between the making up of lyrics to the inappropriate times to sing (Paige likes to during the sermon or communion). But like you said, it's hard to reprimand them when they're so cute :-P

Hi Lowe! said...

hahahaha!!! I LOVE it! so cute!! hahaha! I needed that.