The reason I picked my product of the week is because Vivi is 9 months old which means, although I love watching her grow and learn new things, I miss having a newborn. So, in order to remind myself why I should wait a few more months to think about having another baby, I think about all the things that are uncomfortable about being pregnant. Heartburn is one of them. The best thing that calmed my heartburn was this product- Calmicid. I would keep a bottle in my purse, just in case. I when I would wake up in the middle of the night with the heartburn, I'd just pop one of these in my mouth and I'd be good to go. Now, truthfully, I've never tried anything else so I can't compare. But why compare when something works? And it has 4 natural herbal ingredients?
Some reasons that Calmicid is better than anything else-
* Helps strengthen bones as it soothes your stomach
* Does not contain aspirin
* Calcium carbonate to neutralize acid while it strengthens your bone structure
* Ginger to soothe and help calm occasional nausea
* Chamomile to help calm the digestive tract
* Fennel seed to help ease occasional stomach cramps and gas