Indianapolis Temple

Indianapolis Temple

Melaleuca Product of the Week: Access

4/23/2009 07:48:00 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

I started going back to the gym this week, hence my Melaleuca Product of the Week is the Access bars and shakes. Access uses a patented process that helps your body turn fat into fuel by blocking adenosine. (Adenosine is something that is left over from our caveman days when you had to fight or take flight to survive). Tammy Van Wisse, a world renowned swimmer, used this product when swimming across the English Channel! I, personally, enjoy the milk chocolate shakes and Reed prefers the bars (Krunchers specifically). I definitely have more energy during my exercise and am less sore when I get home. You can watch a little video about the Access products at melaleuca.com.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I've really wanted to try these!