Don't worry, the fish in this picture was alive and well a few minutes later when we set it free. :)
To celebrate Mariella on her special day, here are a few facts about our red-headed little girl!
1. She loves to dress-up and dance. Once she steps into a place where she knows there are dress-up clothes then she is at once stripping down so she can pull on a princess ball gown.
2. She loves smoothies, even ones with kale or spinach in it! I have to drink my smoothies fast, otherwise she will steal half of it.
3. She is my most natural potty-trainer. Not early or anything like that. She just didn't need a whole day set aside or anything like that. That shows how independent she is and how she wants to be just like her sisters.
4. I will go ahead and brag (because I am allowed to since this is my blog) that Mariella can match pitch and carry a tune like no other 3-year-old I have met.
5. She has quite the adorable lisp going on right now that I have been assured is perfectly normal.
Happy Birthday, Mariella! We love you!